Max Robinson, circa 1977 at the offices of McCarty Bullock Holsaple, inc.
Photo: Harlan Hambright

Max Robinson began working at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in September 1967. Through his 34 years of service to the University of Tennessee he shaped the experiences and design perspectives of many students of the design and building arts of the College.

Max Robinson
Professor Emeritus

Robinson's influence and leadership as a faculty member later propelled him to the position of Director of the School of Architecture, a post he served for over ten years. As of fall 2009, Robinson retired from full-time teaching duties, but still remains an integral influence to the relationships and direction of the College of Architecture and Design.

College of Architecture and Design
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
MAX_minimum Competition
1715 Volunteer Boulevard
Knoxville, Tennessee, 37996-2400
MAX_minimum Design Competition
The Max Robinson Design Fund
The UT College of Architecture and Design
© 2012